Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Overwhelmed...........

Today I simply feel overwhelmed. I can't really explain it all but I guess it's just part of the territory that comes with owning your own business. I have so many things to do that I don't even know where to start...........So I'll start with a blog. I can say that I have one of the best employees ever! Delphi is sharp. I have shown her how to do most of the work involved in making my jewelry and she picks it up quick the first time! She has even come up with some better ways to do things! She has a great creative eye and puts love into her work! I couldn't have made this leap without her! I am also very pleased that I can keep someone employed...........That is a good feeling!

I have 1 more day in the office.............YIPEEEEEEEEE
Can you tell I am excited to be done? I just found out that another one of my clients went behind my back again to do a deal............just more reason I am so glad to be done!!!

I am continuing to be addicted to Pintersest.............I just can't get enough. To whoever created it THANK YOU!

Ok enough be overwhelmed, I need to get to work now, I can hear the bon bon spoons calling my name, there are a lot and they need to be finished!!

Saludos
Chantel

No comments:

Post a Comment