Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Almost home!

Tonight is my last night in Oxatapec..........it has been 26 days on the road and I am ready to sleep in my own bed! I've been to Cancun, Isla Mujeres, Cozumel, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, all over Mexico City, Puebla, Cuernavaca, many towns in between and finally last weekend we spent the weekend in Toluca attending the wedding of good friends Maru and Polo. The wedding was great but Toluca was cold cold cold! I am happy to be heading back to the beach tomorrow!!! I have so much to do I can hardly think about sleeping tonight but I know I have to. Antonio will take me to Cuernavaca tomorrow where I will grab a bus to Mexico City Airport and then a quick 1 hour flight to Vallarta!!!
I will give a complete wrap up of my trip next week but for now I will leave you with a few photos of the wedding weekend!!!!!
The before photo.........



yeah he's all mine, don't be jealous!! lol



No comments:

Post a Comment