Sunday, July 8, 2012

Photo update

I leave for the US on the 24th of this month.......in exactly 16 days......yikes!  I am excited to spend the rest of the summer and fall in the Pacific Northwest working and doing jewelry shows but I am going to miss my Mexico and my life here so much!  But as they say, we must do what we have to do to survive and keep the business growing!  I have so many great opportunities that I don't want to miss out on!  Here is a little update of my last week here in pictures.  Enjoy, I am off to the beach.......happy Sunday!


My new shoes from Cachito Mio designer Ximena Cortes, I am IN LOVE
With these shoes!  Hand made from Oxacan hand embroidered fabrics!  Love Love Love!!


It's Passion Fruit season in PV and I can't get enough!  I ate a kilo in 2 days......it's my drug!


The sunsets from my living room have been spectacular!  I love living in Puerto Vallarta


Selling my jewels last week at the Wednesday night Moonlight Market


Hanging with Marcy and Torri at Casa Coco Loco last week


My new pieces....can be custom hand stamped.  


Finally went for a pedicure, hot pink gel polish!!  Living on the wild side


A sample of the new pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment