Sunday, November 28, 2010

It's beginning to look like Christmas!

What a long wonderful weekend!! I had a smashingly successful weekend here at the farmers market selling my jewels



Keep your fingers crossed for me that is keeps up! I spent the rest of the weekend with my cutie. Today we had a super lazy but in the end productive day. We got the house decorated



a ton of errands done and managed so squeeze a bbq dinner into the mix! He surprised me today and gave me bolt cutters........what is sweeter than a man that surprises his jewlery making girlfriend with bolt cutters!


I am pretty excited! They are used, so he took the evening to clean them up, clean the rust off them and get them in fine working order, I was able to cut some spoons today! Pretty exciting if I do say so myself! Off to bed, long week ahead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment