Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I am so blessed!




The title says it all, I am incredibly blessed. I just had the most amazing 2 weeks here in this magical palace with the best people on earth, my family and friends! We celebrated the beautiful wedding of my brother Marcus and his beautiful new wife Kelsie! We partied for 15 days straight! We turned this town upside down one bar at a time (even the gay bars). It's been a bit of a let down to have everyone gone, but naturally I havn't sat still yet. Work has been crazy, I feel like I will get another sale this week, and have also been contacted by my old job to maybe come back. Not sure what I will do at this point, but I did put it out to the universe that I needed to make money and some things are coming my way. This blog is short tonight as I am completely exhausted, but I want to put up a few photos! I love you all and thanks for checking in on me! More later!
Light and Love
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment